Welcome Friends

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Fall Scrimmage at LES 2014

My goal isn't to win any photography awards nor to impress with lots of action shots (they don't like us to take those because they might show plays to opponents).  I only have one purpose and that is to take as many pics as I can to show the faces of our players for those who can't be at every event.  Hopefully I got a pic of someone you know.  ;)  I am always learning names of players so until I do, please help me tag the photos.













Nick Kurtz, Mitch Mathews and Kurt Henderson

Mitch Mathews

Quinn Lawlor

Terenn Houk

Austin Heder


Dyanna Moore (Mom), Hunter Moore and Coach Beck  

Christian Stewart

Matt Sumsion

Tanner Balderree


Jamaal Williams

Colby Jorgensen

Michael Alisa

Taysom Hill

Devon Blackmon



Adam Hine




Trey Dye and Talo from Total Blue Sports

Vance Bingham

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background

Hello BYU football families. Welcome to our "Cougar Pride" blog. Our hope is to enrich our collegiate experience by bringing our families closer together. We want to get to know you better and look forward spotlighting different families in our Den.