Welcome Friends

Monday, August 10, 2015

It's Begun. Fall Camp 2015

So excited that camp has started.  My goal with this post is to get as many pics as possible.  I am far from a professional but I remember how excited I was to see just a glimpse of my son at practice.  I wish I could get closer  shots but they have a perimeter that we are bound by.  














































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Background

Hello BYU football families. Welcome to our "Cougar Pride" blog. Our hope is to enrich our collegiate experience by bringing our families closer together. We want to get to know you better and look forward spotlighting different families in our Den.